Sunday, September 30, 2007

My motivation

Some of you who know me well might be a little surprised to see I've decided to start a blog. Well, let me explain.

To put is shortly...it's all for Ellie. I think it is a great way to keep track of what's going on with her always changing little life. Journal writing can be hard, memory books only come out of the drawer so often, but this looks like it could be fun. Just look at that darling face. So I guess it's for me too, since I'm the one who gets to do the bragging.

For those of you who are interested in coming along for the ride, you're always welcome. Especially for all you out-of-towners (including those family members on the "east" side of town). And thanks to all my families-in-law who helped inspire me with their cute kids who do silly things that I've gotten to see and read about (Stephanie and Abbie) and their funny, crazy and exciting stories (Cathy).

So Ellie, someday when you're big enough to read (probably around two and a half :), you just know....
this one's for you.

1 comment:

brook said...

thanks for telling me about your blog. I'm gonna love looking at pictures of your cute little princess!