Monday, September 29, 2008

She finally decided to give up

after a long, tantrum-filled morning.

On her own terms of course.


In the living room, on her chair, by herself.

I noticed it was way too quiet in the house, and then wandered upon Ellie there in her chair, staring off into space. Seconds later she nodded off and was out. It was quite a site.

I would like to point out that it may not be a coincidence that her beloved chair, which was with her for the three days her vacationing parents were soakin' up the beach in Rocky Point, is the one thing that could put her to sleep.
No offense taken, I guess.

We'll see who's back on top once it's time for lunch.


Rocky Point was fabulous by the way. Pictures to be posted soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Funny you should post this today. I'm about to post something very similar on my blog...