Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I'm pretty sure I've got commitment issues.

I was excited at the prospect of a weekend trip, but then when I started to think about it too much, I started to get cold feet. When you're scared to make reservations less than a week in advance, for a trip to the slopes, even after finding family members generous enough to watch the kiddos, you know it's bad. How Danny ever got me is hard to say- just lucky I guess, right honey:)

Well I made the call, and surprisingly, there was a room left at the lodge.

I think it's meant to be. Now I'm getting excited.


Hurray for the best snowboard buddy on the mountain.

And don't worry kids, I've got the best mommas in town filling in for me while I'm away. Hopefully you'll want to come home to me.

1 comment:

Johnson Family said...

how exciting!!! have a wonderful trip/reconnection with your hubby!!!!!
Love ya guys!
Christa