Friday, May 7, 2010

Thank you Pandora.

My new favorite picture


I think every day should begin with a jog out in the fresh morning air, some cleaning, baking, and a little music. Or a lot played really loudly. (I know honey, what has come over me??) A least that's what we did this morning, and it was quite nice. One thing's for sure, Ellie can't help but shake it when she's got something to dance to. (She's surprisingly good) This morning it was Ingrid Michaelson radio on Pandora. I'd recommend it.


2 comments:

Johnson Family said...

you are raising one happy child!!! What a great mom you are!!! Dance away!!

Fletters2Myself said...

Dear Lindsi,
I have been reading your blog for a few weeks now and I wanted to say I LOVE IT! It makes me smile, especially this picture. =) As for Ingrid Michaelson, I just put it on Pandora and I really like it! The first song is catchy "Everybody". Thank you for turnung me onto her! P.S. Ellie is Adorable