Saturday, August 16, 2008

A fun visit


A couple of weeks ago my dad and family came to visit.


That would be
Andrew,
Alexsandra
and Elena (not pictured)

We don't get to see them as much as we'd like, but we sure love it when we do.

It was funny to hear my Andrew argue with my dad that he is not an uncle.
But sure enough this darling little 3 year old, and gorgeous 11 year old year old are Ellie's uncle and aunt.

We definitely saw a resemblance between Ellie and Andrew this time. Proof that she did get some of her looks from my side of the family.

1 comment:

MeL said...

Cute baby, and family, per usual. And the fact that these tiny kids are Ellie's aunt and uncle reminds me of You've Got Mail. That's all. Um, so I was looking on Craigs List today just to see what was on there and I found this:

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/vac/802353937.html

I know that I'm new to the whole Rocky Point thing, but it looked nice to me, no? I don't know. You guys are the pros so I'll leave it to you!