Sunday, August 24, 2008

We made it.

Yes, that's right.
Ellie and I made it on time to our 9am church this morning
... all by ourselves.

That may not be impressive to some, but it will be to my hubby.

He's usually the Mr. Mom who gets things ready for Ellie, so I can get myself ready, so we can get to church on time...usually. I know, what a guy.

But Danny left early this morning to go to the Randolph Center, a place for people with special needs, to help run their church meetings. Since most of the ward went with, we only had one hour of church, (complete with impromptu speakers from the congregation-ahh!). One hour was a nice little treat for me, still about 45 minutes too long for Ellie.

But... we made it.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Bravo, seriously, I know what an accomplishment that is since I never have my hubby go to church with me!